Changing For Someone Else Good Or Bad
How changes occur ?
Firstly, changes do occur in various form in our life. Effecting all our mental, physical or emotional status. Yes! There’s no doubt we all go through several changes. Starting from our childhood. With growing up in family to attaining office changes revolve around. Some are by natural and some are by our choice. Here natural changes include all our physical & mental growth. On other hand, few are by our choice depending on people and surrounding.
Secondly, nobody knows how a person get or feel that change in them. All it occurs either by natural or artificial (made to) live life better.
Thirdly, if someone whom we like or admire behaves unknowingly than also change occur ( emotionally). Varrying from person to person to whom ,where and how to deal with. Because of such, mostly it is greeted in a positive manner for moving on in life . Many changes among us do act as temporary or permanent . Depending on what are our needs and expectation. Here , we are going to discuss on how and why such internal changes occur. Is it ok to change yourself for someone else? What are its impact on an individual? And many more.
Why so ?
Well, life is full of unexpected changes leading to a beautiful journey with wonderful memories. These memories are created with our dear ones. Starting from our initial days there are many reason behind such phenomena. Including both ups and downs we learn and adapt to deal with our ongoing issues. Also no individual is in our command , so we can’t do anything about them. But, we do have command over our emotions. If required than we still have hope and scope to build ourself stronger. Feeling bad or demotivated is absolutely ok. Because such things are very general in our life. Everyday , several people like us go through such hardship. Dealing with everyday fight for further betterment.
Certain people and situation are responsible for such changes among us. With difference in thoughts, opinion and liking people get deviated from that common bond sharing. Such differences force us to stand out from the crowd. Being different from others and leading life at its best. Beacause of unwanted controversies in relation people start adapting environmental changes. Those changes which are more unnatural and less orginal.
Is it ok to change for someone else?
According to human psychology there is no fixed rule for not any change in human behavioural. Changes might occur at any stage. Depending on life style , environment, friends and family bonding etc. It can be in both good and bad ways. Here we can’t assume in one way to say yes or no. Because many factors are responsible for any change in human (specially if it’s emotionally or behavioural). But changing yourself for the sake of someone else is not very much favorable (according to me).
Because if your dear ones are not happy the way you are then they must not need the exact you. Maybe their tastes are different. I may consider it good if people are insisting you for your better performance or habit. But forcing you to change for pleasing them is not a brave choice to make. Here only you will loose the real you. For the sake of one or two you might be loosing many. If some changes are made for your goodness then accept both such people and suggestions.So not to change your personality and behaviour for pleasing others. Be what you are.
For example : It is seen that many people who are frustrated with their personal or professional life ,unable to meet their expectations. Lack of completion in their desire are causing behavioural change which are impacting several individuals. Emotional breakdown causing stress with or without any reason. Such changes do impact life negatively. Whereas if a student is working hard for good marks than before, then his changes is beneficial to his career growth. Such changes in that student will impact positively in his life.
Interesting video link below
Dealing with changes
- If your well wishers like parents, family and friends (selectively) are insisting you on something then we should consider their suggestion atleast for once. (Last decision will be always yours to think what can be best for you).
- No such changes should be entertained for pleasing someone apart from loosing your originality.
- Always remember no true friend or human will want to harm your existence.
- Be enough wise to handle such complications. Share your problems with trust worthy people. They will guide you in a right direction.
- If you are having any bad habit(s) then you must change those for your wellness. For example : over eating will cause obesity which is harmful for your health. Disrespecting others will disgrace your image socially.
- Read and watch motivational videos and speech. Follow such speaker to get positive ideas to make yourself motivated.
- Avoid people or environment where you are not comfortable or appreciated.
- Take care of your mental and emotional health. Follow your hobby in specific time interval.
- Making changes in you for batterment of your’s or other’s to help mankind is always appreciated. But don’t let others misuse your emotions and abilities in wrong way.
- Stay away from fake peoples.